Work is constantly changing and that requires the right knowledge and skills. Beeckestijn Business School helps with this. With compact and practical programs within digital, marketing, cx, data and communication by 100% subject matter experts.
- You are guaranteed to make impact
- Practical application and 100% subject matter experts
- You will build a valuable network
- Your growth comes first, we go far for that
- Gives energy!
We offer different types of courses:
- Post-master programmes
- Post-Bachelor programmes
- In-company Programmes
Learn more about the different course types ››
For Dutch participants we offer a broader range of course types such as: masterclasses, short courses, expert courses and short training programmes (between one or four days). Discover all our Dutch course types here (Dutch page) ››
We are happy to help you choose the best suiting course. Please contact us!
Nicole van de kracht
Would you rather contact us by e-mail or via other ways?
View all options for personal advice ››
Dividing is multiplying. We are happy to share our knowledge. Even if you do not follow a course with us, we have a lot to offer you!
- Webinars; In 1.5 hours you will be updated (online) about interesting topics. Looking for new knowledge and inspiration? After the clinic you can get started with practical tips, handles, how-to-do's or checklists.
- Whitepapers & toolkits; Discover the latest trends in the trend report or delve into a specific topic with our whitepapers.
A POSITIVE IMPACT ON THE WORLD
CO2 neutral courses
Since 2020, all our courses are CO2 neutral. In collaboration with Trees for all, we compensate our CO2 emissions by investing in projects for reforestation and nature conservation.
SOCIALLY COMMITTED ACTION PLANS
As a participant in one of our courses, you get to work with your own action plan. Writing that action plan for an organization teaches you how you can practically apply your new knowledge. Do you currently have no employer or client? Then we will be happy to help you in your search for a suitable assignment. We like to work together with charities. How nice is it to make an action plan for Natuurmonumenten or de AAP foundation, for example? That's impact!
Are you a charity or public institution and would you like one of our participants to work on an issue for you? We would like to hear from firstname.lastname@example.org.