Participants who complete their programme with an average mark of 7 or higher may use the certified title and badge associated with their course.
If participants follow a tcourse with us, we are only satisfied if the course has contributed to more impact. Impact of the participant on a personal level and impact in the organization for which the participant works. In order to encourage participants to strive for a minimum level and to give a form of recognition for and by colleagues, participants who complete their course with an average mark of 7 or higher may use the certified title and badge associated with their course.
This recognition can only be obtained on our post-master, post-bachelor courses. It is stated on the course pages which certified title applies.
What does it mean?
- Evidence and recognition of knowledge and quality
- Issued with an average grade of 7 or higher
- Titles, badges and diplomas provided are verifiable via Accredible and can be shared via LinkedIn, for example.
- There are no additional costs associated with carrying a certified title.
- There is no PE obligation linked to the certified titles.
More information about the assessment of knowledge and skills can be found on the page of the relevant certified title.
- Certified Digital Marketing Professional (CDMP)
- Certified Customer Experience professional (CCEP)
- Certified Social Media professional (CSMP)
- Certified Online Communicatie Professional (COCP)
- Certified Customer Data Professional (CCDP)
- Certified Marketing Automation Professional (CMAP)
- Certified Service Excellence Professional (CSEP)
- Certified Content Marketing Professional (CCMP)
- Certified Brand Management Professional (CBMP)
- Certified Digital Strategy Professional (CDSP)
- Certified Digital Transformation Professional (CDTP)
- Certified Communicatie Professional (CCP)
- Certified B2B Marketing & Sales Professional (CBMSP)
- Certified CRM Professional (CCP)