Participants who complete their programme with an average mark of 7 or higher may use the certified title and badge associated with their course.
If participants follow a tcourse with us, we are only satisfied if the course has contributed to more impact. Impact of the participant on a personal level and impact in the organization for which the participant works. In order to encourage participants to strive for a minimum level and to give a form of recognition for and by colleagues, participants who complete their course with an average mark of 7 or higher may use the certified title and badge associated with their course.
This recognition can only be obtained on our post-master, post-bachelor courses. It is stated on the course pages which certified title applies.
What does it mean?
- Evidence and recognition of knowledge and quality
- Issued with an average grade of 7 or higher
- Titles, badges and diplomas provided are verifiable via Accredible and can be shared via LinkedIn, for example.
- There are no additional costs associated with carrying a certified title.
- There is no PE obligation linked to the certified titles.
More information about the assessment of knowledge and skills can be found on the page of the relevant certified title.
Actuele certified titels
- Certified B2B Marketing & Sales Professional (CBMSP)
- Certified Brand Management Professional (CBMP)
- Certified Communicatie Professional (CCP)
- Certified Content Marketing Professional (CCMP)
- Certified CRM Professional (CCRMP)
- Certified Customer Data Professional (CCDP)
- Certified Customer Experience professional (CCEP)
- Certified Digital Marketing Professional (CDMP)
- Certified Digital Strategy Professional (CDSP)
- Certified Digital Transformation Professional (CDTP)
- Certified Marketing Automation Professional (CMAP)
- Certified Online Communicatie Professional (COCP)
- Certified Service Excellence Professional (CSEP)
- Certified Social Media professional (CSMP)