All our English courses are provided via online classroom. After the successful transition towards online classrooms due to the corona measures it will take the lead in our international programs.
- You follow live lectures online according to a fixed schedule, with a fixed group of participants.
- Within the lectures we facilitate sufficient room for exercises, interaction & discussion, also for the online participants.
- Online learning environment: you'll recieve access to our online learning environment for lecture handouts, additional literature and videos.
- Literature package: if a literature package is part of your study program, the book will be deliverd to your home in advance of the study program.
- Online only course: the course will completly take place online. Including the case day and the final interview (only if applicable to your course).
- Via the online classroom you have the option to watch lectures afterwards.
- Distance doesn't have to stop you from investing in yourself.
With all our Dutch courses participants have the possibility to take lectures via the online classroom. They have the opportunity to chose between online and offline each lecture.
Do you want to know what this means for the education or training you would like to follow? Please contact us via chat, firstname.lastname@example.org or 088 147 4100, we are happy to think along with you!
Below a Dutch video about our online classroom: