€1.000 STAP-budget for your Beeckestijn course
The STAP budget (Incentive for improvement of labour market position, STimulans ArbeidsmarktPositie, in Dutch) can be used for courses from Beeckestijn. You can apply for a STAP budget of up to €1,000 per person.
Sign in now & apply for budget on september 1st
There is no more STAP-budget avalible for round 3 (from July 1st .
The next round starts at thursday september 1st
Do you have questions? Please let us know!
STAP-budget proces (in dutch)
You are eligible for this budget if:
- you can demonstrate ties with the Dutch labour market, and
- you cannot apply for other forms of financing for education, such as student finance
You can apply if:
- you have not applied for the STAP Budget in the current calendar year
- you are over 18 years of age
- you do not receive old age pension (AOW)
- you or your partner have the Dutch nationality, or the nationality of another EU country
- you are covered by social security
Thursday 1 September 2022
|29 September 2022 - 30 January 2023|
|Tuesday 1 November 2022||29 November 2022 - 31 March 2023|
|Sunday 1 January 2023||29 January 2023 - 31May2023|
The gouvernement has decided that there needs to be a 4 week gap between the moment you apply for the budget and the moment you start the course.