€1.000 STAP-budget for your Beeckestijn course
The STAP budget (Incentive for improvement of labour market position, STimulans ArbeidsmarktPositie, in Dutch) can be used for all courses from Beeckestijn. You can apply for a STAP budget of up to €1,000 per person annually.
Sign in now & apply for budget on 1 may 2023
There is no more STAP-budget availible for now.
The next round starts at Monday, 1 May 2023.
Do you have questions? Please let us know!
STAP-budget proces (in dutch)
You are eligible for this budget if:
- you can demonstrate ties with the Dutch labour market, and
- you cannot apply for other forms of financing for education, such as student finance
You can apply if:
- you have not applied for the STAP Budget in the current calendar year
- you are over 18 years of age
- you do not receive old age pension (AOW)
- you or your partner have the Dutch nationality, or the nationality of another EU country
- you are covered by social security
STAP application ROUNDS 2023
Monday, 1 May 2023
|29 May 2023 - 30 September 2023|
|Monday, 3 July 2023
until September 3rd at the latest
|31 July 2023 - 30 November 2023|
|Monday, 4 September 2023
until October 31ts at the latest
|2 October 2023 - 31 January 2024|
|Wednesday, 1 November 2023
until December 31th at the latest
|29 November 2023 - 31 March 2024|
The governement has decided that there needs to be a 4 week gap between the moment you apply for the budget and the moment you start the course.
Do you need help?
Please let us know if you have any questions of if you need help!
- Live chat
- Email: email@example.com
- Call:+31 (0)88-147 41 00