On this page you will find all the information regarding the investment in your course.
Payment in terms
For a large number of our courses it is possible to pay in terms. The following conditions apply for this:
- Possible for courses from €1,000.
- The terms are split into equal monthly payments.
- There are no additional costs associated with invoicing in terms.
- Please contact us to discuss the possibilities.
Beeckestijn Business School is a government-recognized trainer (CRBKO). This allows us to invoice VAT free and you save on your training budget. View the calculation examples. The following applies for VAT-free invoicing:
- Individuals who pay for the training themselves can be exempt from VAT.
- The VAT exemption is also attractive for organizations that cannot reclaim VAT, e.g.: freelancers, medical sector, social sector, banking and insurancy industry, Government agencies.
- Foundations can also receive a VAT-free invoice under certain circumstances
- In the case of VAT-free invoicing for organizations, a cost-effective surcharge of 10% on the total price applies. This surcharge does not apply to private individuals who pay for their education themselves.
Examples INVOICE INCL. VAT
|excl. BTW||incl. BTW|
Tax rules change regularly. We recommend that you contact your tax adviser for the current tax options, or visit www.belastingdienst.nl for more information.
The STAP budget (Incentive for improvement of labour market position, STimulans ArbeidsmarktPositie, in Dutch) can be used for courses from Beeckestijn. You can apply for a STAP budget of up to €1,000 per person.
You are eligible for this budget if:
- you can demonstrate ties with the Dutch labour market, and
- you cannot apply for other forms of financing for education, such as student finance
You can apply if:
- you have not applied for the STAP Budget in the current calendar year
- you are over 18 years of age
- you do not receive old age pension (AOW)
- you or your partner have the Dutch nationality, or the nationality of another EU country
- you are covered by social security
There are various subsidy options make it more easy to pay for our courses. See this page for the most important Dutch & Flemish subsidy options
Do you no longer see the wood for the trees in the forest of schemes or do you need help with your subsidy application? Let us know, we are happy to help you!
- Live chat
- Send an email to training email@example.com
- Call 088-147 41 00