On this page you will find all the information regarding the investment in your course.
Payment in terms
For a large number of our courses it is possible to pay in terms. The following conditions apply for this:
- Possible for courses from €1,000.
- The terms are split into equal monthly payments.
- There are no additional costs associated with invoicing in terms.
- Please contact us to discuss the possibilities.
Beeckestijn Business School is a government-recognized trainer (CRBKO). This allows us to invoice VAT free and you save on your training budget. View the calculation examples. The following applies for VAT-free invoicing:
- Individuals who pay for the training themselves can be exempt from VAT.
- The VAT exemption is also attractive for organizations that cannot reclaim VAT, e.g.: freelancers, medical sector, social sector, banking and insurancy industry, Government agencies.
- Foundations can also receive a VAT-free invoice under certain circumstances
- In the case of VAT-free invoicing for organizations, a cost-effective surcharge of 10% on the total price applies. This surcharge does not apply to private individuals who pay for their education themselves.
Examples INVOICE INCL. VAT
|Training - 1 day
|Training - 2 days
Tax rules change regularly. We recommend that you contact your tax adviser for the current tax options, or visit www.belastingdienst.nl for more information.
You could use the STAP budget in 2022 and 2023 to use €1.000,- of subsidy for a training or course. The government has decided to stop this subsidy scheme. July 3rd was the last opportunity to apply for STAP budget.
Do you no longer see the wood for the trees in the forest of schemes or do you need help with your subsidy application? Let us know, we are happy to help you!
- Live chat
- Send an email to training email@example.com
- Call 088-147 41 00