In an everchanging digital landscape it is key to see through every hype and define your best digital strategy. How do you deal with the increasing power of the Big Tech companies? How do you truly serve your customers best? Is your business model futureproof? How to create the best synergy in your digital mix? Which emerging technologies can really benefit your business? All super relevant questions which needs immediate answers.
We’ll offer you a unique and interactive learning experience. In 3 months we’ll go the extra mile to help you become a digital leader. You will learn from the best experts in the field. People who walk the walk every day.
FOR WHOM IS THIS COURSE INTENDED
Marketing managers & executives, product owners, online marketeers, channel specialists, campaigners, sales leaders
You are in good company with alumni from top leading global brands:
OUTSTANDING TEACHERS WITH FIELD EXPERIENCE
Beeckestijn Business School works with outstanding teachers with a lot of experience from the field they operate in. This way our lessons are a mix of theory and practice, and we use inspiring cases and examples from the field.
- 10 e-learning modules (complete in your own time)
- 12 live online sessions, 2 hours each.
- 1 live case, 8 hours in online breakout rooms
- 1 final online interview to discuss your personal action plan
- Welcome to your online academy. Get to know each other and share background & learning goals
Module 1 - Digital marketing trends & strategy
- Digital worlds: trends, innovation, strategy & planning
- Platforms, digital services & new business models
- The marriage of branding & performance
- Work session: Define your own strategy
Module 2 - Tactics & Digital Marketing mix
- Social Media & content
- Digital advertising
- Advanced Search
- Usability & experience
- Tech, tools and analytics
Module 3 – Organization & Digital Leadership
- Work session: Harvard Business School Digital Marketing Case
- Growth hacking & lean digital culture
- Digital leadership & change management
Your digital marketing action plan
- You will write your own digital marketing action plan for your organization or client.
- You will be guided and coached by your core teacher.
- You will finish this course with a final interview where you explain your plan.
- Immediately after the final interview you will hear if you are graduated.
If you complete this course successfully, you will receive the post-master certificate ‘Digital Marketing Strategy & Leaderschip’.
Designed for independent, self-motivated students, Beeckestijn Business School provides an option to expand your knowledge and skills in Digital Marketing Strategy. The program is designed to help you continue the pursuit of digital knowledge beyond your master's degree, without the commitment of an academic and theoretical program.
AS BEECKESTIJN ALUMNUS
- You can participate in an active and informative alumni program.
- You build a relevant and interesting network, even after you have graduated.